Monday, May 11, 2009

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa (Code for screaming)

Guess who got another piece of "psycho art" for Mother's Day? ME! Isn't she adorable? I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened her. I've had my eye on her for awhile, but felt too guilty to spluge on her. Thank you, sweet girl!
This little girl was made by one of my favorite artistst that I just referred to a couple of posts back. Debra Schoh of Hop Hop Jingle Boo. I'm so happy to own one of her reproductions!!!


The kiddie's table at our Mother's Day dinner. Their beauty and delight leave me speechless. We had a wonderful day! Thank you James, for making the delicious gourmet meal for all of us!
Don't forget to give me your vote on what you would like me to include in my giveaway. Only 9 posts left!!!!


So far, this below is the number one choice. So consider it done. But I want to giveaway more than one thing, so let me know. : )

13 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Very cute! I've always wanted to try to make dolls like that! Especially Halloween ones! Glad you had a great Mother's Day...the kids are adorable!

Kim's Treasures said...

Great doll! Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! A gourmet meal sounds good to me!

Darlene said...

I knew that looked like a Bethany Lowe style design....when I enlarged the picture and read the card I was right! LOVE that and how sweet for your daughter to get it for you.

Looks like a great Mother's Day dinner with everyone. Hope you had a great one!♥

Ashlie said...

You are so cute and crafty!! I love following your blog!!

If I can give my input for a giveaway, I would have to say that I love the Eiffel tower charm thing, and the bottle.

Keep the great ideas coming!!

love you!

Becky said...

Fun stuff! I am glad you had a great mother's day. I like the Da Vinci picture thing and the "dream" thing.

Sherrie said...

Guess what, I have the boy doll he is "Jack Angel" I wanted the girl (yours) but had to wait and then the store went out of business!! I have shown a few friends my doll and they just don't get it, but thats Ok, as long as I love it!! Right? LOLEnjoy her!!!
Sherrie
Oh and my Santos caged doll came and I got the last large crown like yours!! Thanks for the site!!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

So cute! I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day!

XOXO
Jen

Lorraine said...

Adorable! Glad you had a nice mother's day!

Wendy said...

Personally I love the Eiffel Tower pendant! So cute!

Jamie said...

The "psycho art" is great! Love it!

I, too, love the pumpkin head.

Unknown said...

What a lovely Mother's Day you had. Again thank you for sharing your Mom's photo album with us. She has become a treasure to so many. Elizabeth

Monica said...

Oh your gourmet meal sounds fun!
Glad you had a wonderful Mothers Day!
Hope your having a good week :)

Small House said...

What a fun little girl in pink. I can see why you were so happy!
Glad you had a happy Mothers day.
Sandra