Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wednesdays With My Mom

Another Honeymoon photo my dad took of my mom while traveling through the Grand Canyon. The first part of this day was spent just hanging out watching Bonanza...one of Mom's favorite shows.
I hope your eyesight is good, because I took these photos with Sara's camera that night and this is as big as I could get them. Anyway...we decided to run over to TJ Maxx in the early evening just for fun. Emily and the girls showed up at GG's just as we were getting ready to leave and decided to come with us.
The girls were all excited about the Easter decorations. They ended up getting little glittery Easter fairies. : )

And GG ended up getting a few nice things including this black and white blouse...her favorite color combination.

So CUTE!

6 comments:

Joanna said...

I can't even tell you how much I appreciate your Wednesdays with Mom posts...I LOVE seeing GG!!! And, boy, all of the shopping trips, etc. with her just make me grin from ear to ear because I KNOW exactly what you are talking about when you mention her favorite colors, combinations, cuts, etc. Thank you for doing this!!

Miss G said...

seriously, your mom is sooo stylin'! Kelly

Essential Oil Premier University said...

I wish my parents had taken photos in their early days of marriage as your parents did. I'm not sure if my parents even had a camera 52 years ago! They have never been very good at taking photos. . . so I make sure I take plenty.

Cute top your mom pictures out. She's adorable, as well as your granddaughter!

Blessings,

Sher

Joy said...

Love Wednesdays with Mom... I am getting so that I don't cry now when I read them.... well at least not every time. As usual your decorating ideas are awesome.. I need to do Easter but I don't know where to start.

Cami said...

I diddo everything Joanna just said!!!

Scrap for Joy said...

I have come to look forward to your Wednesdays with Mom posts. My mother died 31 years ago. She was too young to go, 58, and I was too young to lose her, 28. When I read your posts, I imagine the things I would be doing with my mother if she were still alive. Thank you for sharing these times with us. You and your mom are very lucky women. You are a very loving and caring daughter.